'Ese Onosode, member of the Gamaliel and Susan Onosode Foundation Board of Trustees, will be at this year's National Higher Education Forum. Mr. Onosode will be part of a keynote panel discussion on "Growing value: Investing in academia-industry-government partnership model that works".
Other discussants are:
– Oluwatoyin Ogundipe, VC, Unilag
– Olukayode A. Pitan, MD/CEO, BOI
– Tony Attah, MD/CEO, Nigeria LNG
– Sir, Joseph Ari, DG/CEO, ITF
– Dr. A. A. Dzukogi, Rector, Fed. Polytechnic, Bida
– Engr. S. Wabote, ES, Nig. Content Dev. & Monitoring Board
– Prof. K. Nyamapfen / President AUST
The National Higher Education Forum is a private-sector-driven platform designed to contribute in shaping Nigeria’s higher education policy direction, national innovation ecosystem and the overall economic prosperity of Nigeria. It aims to be an important multi-sectoral platform for driving forward Nigeria’s higher education institutions’ global competitiveness by supporting effective collaborative partnerships among key higher education stakeholders.
The event will hold from 15 - 16 May, 2018 at the Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja.
To register, and for more information about this event, including schedule, speakers, and topics, please visit www.nhef.org